Community Association Manager NO POSITIONS OPEN AT THIS TIME
Become part of a great team of association managers at Elliott Merrill.
Required Knowledge Community Association Managers
Administration and Management – Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
Law and Government – Knowledge of Florida statutes, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders and agency rules.
Computer Skills – Knowledge of most popular software programs including Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
Personnel and Human Resources – Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
Community Association Manager Job Description
General Description: Managing Agent's representative to client communities. Coordinates all of managing agent's client's corporate business responsibilities. Responsible for oversight of activities, on site, for the common areas of the communities. Oversees contractors and EMCM staff. Attends Board meetings, annual and special meetings. Orders and picks up supplies. Prepares budget and reviews monthly financial reports. Reviews and codes invoices for community. Completes property inspections.
Requirements: Must be licensed by The State of Florida as a Community Association Manager. Must maintain license by completing 20 hours of continuing education every two years. Must have previous experience with managing physical assets, financial oversight, strong employee and customer relations. Must possess leadership qualities. Knowledgeable of Florida Condominium and Homeowner association statutes desireable.
- On–site management of all common area responsibilities.
- Identify, plan and assign all work on-site to staff or contractors
- Oversee EMCM staff – prepare and evaluate job descriptions
- Ensure Work is completed in a timely manner
- Coordinate all maintenance and cleaning with on-site staff and outside contractors
- Oversee outside contractors (landscaper, trades people)
- Monthly property inspections for maintenance, cleaning and landscape issues
- Meet with Board members, committees, and owners when necessary to evaluate and resolve problems
- Order and pick up supplies for maintenance and cleaning
- Financial Responsibilities a.
- Prepare first and subsequent drafts of the annual operating and reserve budgets and narratives
- Able to read, understand and evaluate monthly financial statement of communities
- Controls expenses
- Prepare monthly managers report based on financial statement and on-site activities
- Weekly code invoices based on budget
- Bi-Monthly sign checks
- Coordinate signors for all bank accounts and investments
- Customer Relations
- Work with Board of Directors to handle owner inquiries
- Work with administrative assistant to respond to and follow up on all owner inquiries
- Oversee all written correspondence to owners and on behalf of the community
- Enforce rules and regulations
- On Call for emergencies in the common areas 24/5
- Periodic weekends on-call
Please feel free to forward a copy of your resume.